WELCOME TO MY BLOG

thx 4 reading my coretan hidup
nie pun i wat yg baru
yg lama sumer dh padam
thx 2 my studs sbbkan i jd blogger back
LUV u GUYZ

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

tamatnyer sem 1 2011

at last..
jenguk gak i blog nie..
lama dh i tinggalkan..
huhuhu..
sowi my blog..
i'm quite busy within in 2 months..
kejar f3 n f5..
2 2 nk dpt mark bagus..
so i kena la korban sikit..
therefore,
akhirnyer..
result best gak final aritue..
klas 301, 25 a out of 30..
n klas 305, 26 a out of 30..
aduh..
skit agy..
chaiyok2.. akem..
do d best so that u will maintain 100% a..
may Allah bless me..
for 501..
math, 25 a out of 29..
add math, 13 a out of 29..
quite disappointing about add math but nvmd there are no failed in the class..
syukur la gak..
but really need 2 do sumthing bout them..
huhuhu..
dh abih separuh thn 2011..
xlama agy dh nk pmr n spm..
xsabar n takut jer..
raser cam pmr i ley cover..
but the spm add math paling risau..
OMG..
really need ur help..
n i always pray for ur help..
guiding me in getting 100% a in pmr n my beloved 501 2011..

No comments: