WELCOME TO MY BLOG

thx 4 reading my coretan hidup
nie pun i wat yg baru
yg lama sumer dh padam
thx 2 my studs sbbkan i jd blogger back
LUV u GUYZ

Friday, November 19, 2010

my dearest expression

dear my beloved studs A and F..

A n F..
We juz getting along last year..
i'm happy wif both of u..
i know both u r helpful n kind..
thus, when both u b a bwp..
i'm grateful..
dat's y i ask both u do many things..
i know both u mad at me sometimes during this year..
coz i gave both u many works..
but, only both u dat i can rely on..
i really shock when both u crying front of me..
express all those ur mistakes and ur feeling towards me..
i'm sorry 4 causing both u these feeling..
i wanna cry 2..
but there's ego of tece wif me..
4 both of u..
i really do luv both of u..

dear F..
i'm happy u got ur wish..
i still remember all things dat happen on the 2009's graduation..
we talked happily about ur dream..
now after 1 year..
on ur graduation..
u achieved it..
i'm glad dat i'm among those who went 2 ur house..
interviewing ur parents..
coz on dat day..
i always remember our conversation..
but now..
y u r like running away from me..
y dont we have another lively conversation..
i'm missing u..

dear A..
i'm touched wif ur comment on me..
i noe dat i'm wrong coz burden u wif my words..
dat i'm not forgive u coz lying about d burglaring..
i really dont noe dat would make u do bad in d trial..
truly, i'm not mad at u..
but u took it as serious..
so, i'm really sorry..
however..
now after hearing ur feeling n hav a chat together..
we back 2 normal..

both A n F..
i hope both of u will do well in d SPM..
try 2 achieve ur goals..
if there any probs..
juz tell me.. espcially math n add math..
i'm not a very gud talker..
but i'm very gud listener..
n teacher (mayb)..
luv u guyz a lot..

p/s: really hard 2 say gudbye 2 both of u..

No comments: