WELCOME TO MY BLOG

thx 4 reading my coretan hidup
nie pun i wat yg baru
yg lama sumer dh padam
thx 2 my studs sbbkan i jd blogger back
LUV u GUYZ

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Selamat Hari Guru 2010

on diz beautiful day..
i wanna wish hapyy teachers' day to all teachers in diz world..
teringat balik tyme bbdk dulu..
tyme nie la bg hadiah kat sumer ckg2 yg ajar i..
thx a lot teachers..
coz of u i become what i am now..
if not of u, i ntah jd apa la..
so, selamat ari guru..
walaupun banyak nyer dh bersara..

here also, i wanna wish happy teachers' day to my parents..
although both of u were teachers but..
in my heart u r my teacher from i was delivered until i die..
thx a lot 4 teaching how 2 live as a better human being..
luv both of u so much..
n still miss u rite now..

pada ckg2 mrsm lenggong..
selamat ari guru semua..

No comments: