WELCOME TO MY BLOG

thx 4 reading my coretan hidup
nie pun i wat yg baru
yg lama sumer dh padam
thx 2 my studs sbbkan i jd blogger back
LUV u GUYZ

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Si 'A'

A..
i miss u so much..
till now it's almost 3 weeks..
both of us quiet..
really miss ur voice..
what happen 2 us..
i really dunt understand..
whether i'm done wrong or else..
if any mistake from me..
i hope u will forgive me..

plz....
i miss u so so so much..
wanna hold ur hand..
wanna talk wif u..
wanna put my head on ur hip..
wanna chat wif u..
wanna happy 2gether..
wanna share story 2gether..
wanna laughing 2gether..
wanna jokes 2gether..
wanna see ur smile..
wanna see ur cute face again..
wanna be happy wif u always like old days..

plz..
i'm sad rite now..
really..
thinking of u..
what happened, dat i really dunt understand..
y u not talking 2 me..
y u not smiling 2 me..
y u not shake my hand..
y u not facing me..
y u not msging me..
y u not seeing me..
y u really ignoring me..

huhuhu..
i really hope we become like d old tyme..
My God, pl help me..
i miz A so much...

No comments: